King Of The Mafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Town Targets

3 posters

Go down

Town Targets Empty Town Targets

Post  D-Lyrium Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:02 pm

So, MH has made it pretty obvious that he's Bobby. So unless he's deliberately misleading us (unlikely, as I think he thought he was genuinely being clever. ¬_¬) he's an obvious target for night one...

D-Lyrium
Anti-Arlen Member

Back to top Go down

Town Targets Empty Re: Town Targets

Post  Psycho Buck Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:15 pm

I'd say he's WAY too obvious, though...

Psycho Buck
Admin

https://nemothefish340.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  GruntMark Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:16 pm

Not someone you'd most want to kill...but if Destiny is Ladybird that would make him either Tracker or Protector, likely right?

GruntMark
Anti-Arlen Member

Back to top Go down

Post  D-Lyrium Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:07 am

Taking out a tracker or protector would be useful (there must be a vigilante or SK out there or we wouldn't need a protector, but there's nothing to say the killer is town-aligned). Plus it'd be kinda funny if Destiny survives the traditional day one lynching only to get murdered on night one.

As for protection/framing, any ideas?

I'm thinking TBP needs to be protected as he's our killer and seems to have attracted a lot of interest already. :p

I have a plan for later on which involves roleclaiming as Connie (and claiming her to be "Town Aligned Bobby Hill Love Interest" possibly with a spelling error or two for authenticity ¬_¬ _¬), then framing myself so that I turn up as town when they investigate.

Of course, this relies entirely on Connie not actually BEING a town-aligned character in the game...

But I'm not really sure who to frame this time. Could go with Destiny if we don't kill him? Although if he IS a protector and successfully uses the ability he might be able to convince town that he's legit, which would give away the fact that we have the ability to frame.

D-Lyrium
Anti-Arlen Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Psycho Buck Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:31 am

Question: Could you actually make yourself a part of the town?

Psycho Buck
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  D-Lyrium Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:39 am

Anyone I frame shows up as the opposite alignment if they're investigated during the same night phase. I checked with Unreg'd, this includes me. So if I frame myself, and someone investigates me, I show up as town. But only for that night. If they investigate me the next night and I frame someone else, I show up as scum again.

D-Lyrium
Anti-Arlen Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Psycho Buck Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:40 am

Cool.

Psycho Buck
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content